We believe in AMPRO and what it will deliver to your organisation, and just as important, we believe in the direction our customers are taking the development of the program with their ideas and requests for future releases.
Our Belief is that Asset Maintenance Management should be on the same level of importance in any organisation as finance. Giving a contactor or an employee, a job is giving them your authorisation to work, so ensuring they are qualified is paramount in Asset Maintenance Management. AMPRO will assist you do this effortlessly.
AMPRO will continue to listen to our customers and provide high quality, cost effective software.
Maintenance Management Software
AMPRO is a leading Australian made CMMS focusing on a maintenance management software solution ensuring you are within COMPLIANCE for all your assets. AMPRO is used in servicing a diverse range of industries. These industries have AMPRO implemented to meet their needs from ensuing compliance to knowing what work is scheduled when. AMPRO produces reports that can be presented to management with all the information you require. AMPRO makes this part of your job so much easier.
AMPRO is a CMMS (computerised maintenance management software) application that allows the structuring of your assets (plant, equipment, vehicles etc) in an organised and logical manner. You are able to prepare and document the maintenance history, schedule work that needs to be done on a routine basis, prepare unscheduled jobs that need to be carried out, and record work already completed. In each scenario, recording the information will assist you in managing and maintaining your assets in the future including budgeting and labour requirements.
Why use a AMPRO?
- $$ SAVE MONEY $$ - Labour Utilisation / Inventory Management / Downtime Reduction
- Save Time - Visualisation of Job Schedules / Drag and Drop reschedule / Know how it was done last time
- Compliance - Alerts when Compliance is Due and/or over Due / Record Inspections against each Asset
- OH&S - Record all incidents and actions for each
- Maintenance Planning - Set up scheduled Maintenance for all Assets including Vehicles
- Budget Control - Set up budgets against any or all cost centres. AMPRO shows Budget versus Actual with balance
- Responsibility (Duty of Care) - Ensuring Contacts are fully qualified to perform the work
- Reporting - AMPRO has full suite of reports available with Dashboard and printable Drill Graphs
- Record Keeping - Every Job and Inspection with all relevant documentation and records held in one place
- Inventory Control - Set up Min, Max, Bin Locations. Auto level changes as you use the items
- Reduce Breakdowns - By having your PM and Corrective maintenance under control breakdowns will be reduced
- Minimise Downtime - Because of all of the above your downtime of equipment is reduced