REQUESTS is an add-in module to AMPRO that allows operating departments around your company to request work directly into AMPRO, where Engineering/Maintenance will create jobs if required. Remove the worry and drama out of a paper based system where your requests go missing, get forgotten about, or the “I phoned them yesterday with that problem” syndrome. REQUESTS is quick and direct. Follow the status of all requests from the easy to use interface. Make notes and/or comments about the request and/or job which are added as journals. This easy to use, yet powerful and functional software makes light work of organising your day to day requests.
REQUESTS comes in two version and you can choose the one that best suits you. Desktop Application or Browser based. Both perform the same function with Browser being accessible from a lot more locations and devices.
BENEFITS of AMPRO Requests
REQUESTS allows you to run your maintenance request operation electronically, drastically reducing the number of phone calls and amount of paperwork. This, in turn, frees up your maintenance staff to attend to maintenance related tasks without the constant interruptions.
- Have control over who is authorised to create jobs from the requests. This feature will ensure double-up work is reduced and trades have a single point of access to ensure they get the correct information when carrying out job requests.
- Have AMPRO automatically notify you when new requests have been added and email the requester when changes are made to their job request. All correspondence between AMPRO and REQUESTS is recorded.
- As changes are made in AMPRO to the job, the requester is kept up to date in REQUESTS by live updates back to the requester. This reduces the number of phone calls to find out the status of job requests.
- Have the ability to report on job requests and print and export to most common file formats (PDF, Excel, etc). Run reports showing your own requests or your departments requests or all requests.
- Use the built-in filters to show job requests at the various stages of completion (not actioned, to be authorised, job raised etc.). You also have the ability to view only your job requests, your department’s job requests, or all job requests.
Watch a Short Video on AMPRO Requests
Make an enquiry today to find how AMPRO asset management maintenance software can add value to your business.