AMPRO is a CMMS (computerised maintenance management software) application that allows the structuring of your assets (plant, equipment, vehicles etc.) in an organised and logical manner.You are able to prepare and document the maintenance history, schedule work that needs to be done on a routine basis, prepare unscheduled jobs that need to be carried out, and record work already completed. In each scenario, recording the information will assist you in managing and maintaining your assets in the future including budgeting and labour requirements.
BENEFITS of AMPRO
- AMPRO helps your business cut costs while maximising the value of your investments in infrastructure and people.
- AMPRO is a robust, intuitive and user friendly system based on the familiar Microsoft® Outlook® interface. This helps to minimise the learning process and helps your organisation successfully navigate today's difficult business landscape by eliminating errors and redundancy, and improving competitiveness.
- Minimise downtime by using AMPRO maintenance software to schedule the preventive maintenance of your assets. Reduced downtime means reduced costs and greater output achieving a significant ROI (Return on Investment) for AMPRO.
- Electronically record history of all maintenance work/inspections carried out on plant and equipment and facilities ensuring accurate records are kept for occupational health and safety reasons.
- Use AMPRO to help budget for maintenance and repair costs by analysing previous period's costs (actuals versus estimates) and projected costs (labour and materials) for upcoming maintenance.
- Save time looking for spare parts and materials by setting up your inventory in AMPRO maintenance software. AMPRO provides a quick reference for location, stock on hand and other important information.
AMPRO helps you to devote more maintenance man-hours to preventative maintenance or planned maintenance inspections rather than to unplanned/breakdown work.
Make an enquiry today to find how AMPRO asset management maintenance software can add value to your business. For more information fill in the form to the right or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 174 172